Vittoria Air Liner – the incomparable protection
Air-Liner is an insert for tubeless-ready tires. Re-usable and very easy to install – as easy as mounting an inner tube on your tire – Air-Liner it is compatible with tubeless-ready tires only and with 3-way valves (in the packaging, 5-way valves are provided for ultimate airflow). The insert can be used with sealant – preferably without ammonia.
Tire insert features
- Air-Liner increases control, durability, performance, and protection of both tire and wheel.
- More grip, in both climbing and descent.
- Enhanced rim protection.
- Allows for lower tyre pressures.
- Prevents burping effect.
- Prevents bead breaking.
- Absorbs high-frequence vibrations. Comfort increased.
S – 18 mm (Real weight 46 g, the pair without valves).
M – 20 mm (Real weight 48 g, the pair without valves).
L – 22 mm (Real weight 60 g, the pair without valves).
- Fast action on road and mtb tires
- No ammonia
- Seals punctures up to 7mm instantly
Tire assembly pliers features
- Made of a light and resistant plastic.
- Ergonomic handle for greater comfort.
- x2 Vittoria Air Liner tubeless tire protection.
- x2 Tubeless valves.
- Vittoria Universal Tubeless Tire sealant.
- Tire assembly pliers.